Come join us on the mystical journey of India and Nepal where you will be captivated by the beauty and spirituality of the Taj Mahal and other sacred cities and temples as well as exploring the adventures of Nepal while being immersed in the jungle of Chitwan and ancient history and mountains of Kathmandu.
03 NOV 2015 – DELHI
You’ll arrive Delhi International Airport for your first look at the beautiful colors and culture of India. After customs, immigration and baggage collection, wait for the group to be together before exiting toward the “arrivals lounge.” Our tour guide will be in the waiting area with a paging board so that we can find him. After transfer to our hotel in Delhi, expect a group orientation meeting and our first delicious group dinner.
Overnight in Delhi.
04 NOV 2015 – AGRA
In morning we’ll get a bus tour through New Delhi, stopping for photo opportunities as we leave for Agra, the home of the Taj Mahal and Agra’s Unforgettable Red Fort.
Overnight at Agra.
05 NOV 2015 – JAIPUR
You’ll get to see the Taj Mahal at the best time, sunrise, as the gentle morning light reveals one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’. Built as a monument to love and devotion, the beauty of the Taj Mahal represents India to the globe. The Taj Mahal is perhaps the most perfect architectural monument in the world. After enjoying all the Taj has to offer, we’ll drive to Jaipur via Abhaneri.
Overnight at Jaipur.
06 NOV 2015 – JAIPUR
It is difficult to top the experience of seeing the Taj Majal at sunrise, but your exhilarating morning elephant ride up a mountain to a castle the next day will be a close second. A royal ride on elephant (subject to availability and weather) will take your imagination in the world of kings. You will come to understand palace life while roaming the intricate secret passageways. Looking out, you’ll see the great wall that protected the kingdom stretching out along every nearby mountaintop. Back in town, we’ll take photos at the Palace on the Water. You also may have time to browse the beautiful Indian sari and clothing stores and either buy what you see, or choose your material and have something made.
Overnight at Jaipur.
07 NOV 2015 – JAIPUR
Today you are free to enjoy the friendly town of Jaipur in whatever way you choose…fast or slow, alone or with a group…getting spa treatments and massages, wandering the city’s bustling outdoor markets, or venturing out on a photo safari for amazing photos around exotic Jaipur.
Overnight at Jaipur.
08 NOV 2015 – DELHI
This is a day for beautiful sightseeing as we cover India’s varied landscapes on our way back to Delhi to prepare for our trip to Nepal.
Overnight in Delhi.
09 NOV 2015 – KATHMANDU
We’ll fly together today to Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. After transferring to our hotel, we’ll visit Pasupatinath Temple, the most scared temple for Hindus all over the world. Pashupatinath, a holy site for the last 2000 years, is the biggest shrine in Nepal.
Overnight at Kathmandu.
10 NOV 2015 – CHITWAN
Trip Tribers are well-known for our fascination with watching families of monkeys, and we’ll get to do that today on our visit to Shambhunath, the Monkey Temple. We’ll learn more about the culture and countryside of Nepal on our scenic drive to Chitwan, home of the Tharu people, one of the famous indigenous groups in Nepal. They are famous for their resistance against Malaria, also for the huts they live in and the unique culture they brought with them when they migrated from Rajasthan in India.
Overnight at Chitwan.
11 NOV 2015 – CHITWAN
Today is our jeep safari adventure, exploring the Royal Chitwan National Park, the oldest national park in Nepal and a World Heritage Site. We hoped to see the elusive one horned rhino and other protected animals on our safari. Many have described this as a favorite part of their Nepal trip.
Overnight in Chitwan.
12 NOV 2015 – KATHMANDU
We’ll finish up our shopping and photo-taking as we take a scenic journey back to Kathamandu together. Expect a special last night dinner together.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
13 NOV 2015 – DELHI
We’ll say our good-byes to Nepal this morning, then head back to Delhi. From there, some will catch their connecting flights home, while the rest of us catch our flights to Tibet.
Beyond the itinerary…bonuses you won’t find on any other tour:
Your “Dreams Come True” trip to India and Nepal is much more than a sight-seeing trip. You will also enjoy these once-in-a-lifetime experiences:
- With the “Transformational Troubadour,” Jana Stanfield, you’ll have one-on-one coaching opportunities, sitting with her on the bus, about whatever topic interests you: Life Skills, Music, Voice, Guitar, Songwriting, Professional Speaking, or Becoming a World Traveler.
- With your “Compassionate Companion,” Susanna Warren, you’ll start the trip with an on-the-bus workshop that gives you a new set of life skills, Compassionate Communication (also known around the world as NVC), which we’ll have fun practicing during the trip.
- With “Ambassodor of Life Outloud,” Christie Gause-Bemis, the Co-creator of Hot Pink YOUniversity, will lead you in playshops to discover your Passions, Purpose and Play. She will also offer 1:1 time to those interested in diving in deep to plugging back in to life.
- We’ll use this trip as a metaphor about exploring greater possibilities for our lives, with a daily practice of saying “Yes to the Rest of our Destiny.”
- Together, we’ll practice stepping beyond the barriers of our limiting beliefs.
- We’ll play music, tell jokes, sing songs, share wisdom, and go home transformed, with a new set of lifelong travel pals, and with our sides aching from laughing so much.
- You’ll also get to say, “I have performed overseas,” as the result of our ever-popular “No Talent Required” Show.
What makes the Trip Tribe Tour different from other tour packages?
- Along with the added bonuses listed, you’ll see the world with an awesome group of friends who believe that, “We can become what we dream of, if fat, furry worms can fly.”
- As part of our Trip Tribe, you’ll now have this same group of friends to explore the world with for years to come. The basic itinerary is just the beginning of our opportunities for fun.
- Beyond that, we’ll make music together, share poetry, have “Guitars & Giggles” sessions anytime we want, anywhere we want, because it’s OUR tour.
- If you’ve been a Trip Tribe traveler before, you know you’ll go home with your heart full of wonderful connections and memories, with a fresh perspective on life.
- Arrival assistance at Delhi airport
- Meals included ( 10 BF + 3 Dinners + 2 Lunch )
- Double sharing standard room in each hotel
- Ac Coach as per itinerary
- Delhi – Kathmandu – Delhi economy class flight ticket
- Photo stop at India gate and President House in Delhi
- Taj Mahal and Agra fort visit and entrance fee in Agra
- Abhaneri step well visit and entrance on the way to Jaipur
- School and village walk in Abhaneri
- Amber fort visit and entrance in Jaipur
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort ( Elephant is subject to availability )
- Photo stop at water palace in Jaipur
- Bollywood Movie at India’s finest cinema hall with ticket ( Tickets are subject to availability )
- Monkey temple visit and entrance fee in Kathmandu
- Jeep Safari and Canoeing in Chitwan
- One English speaking tour leader throughout the trip ( Mr Govind )
- One Tour manager throughout the trip
- One bottle of water complimentary every day on board on bus.
- Lunch at each destination ( Except Chitwan )
- Dinner at each destination ( Except first day in Delhi and Chitwan )
- Any monument which is not in inclusion or in below list
- Camera fee at any monuments
- Optional Tours or sights which is not included in Inclusion
- Personal expenses , water bottle, telephone, alcohol
- Tip or gratitude to driver or guides
- Spa or massages at any hotel or town
- International flight ticket
- India visa or travel insurance
Explore the possibilities by contacting Merril now, and be sure to ask about our discount offers, her email is on right side.
When: 03 Nov 2015 – 13 Nov 2015
Price: $ 2177