“Making your own CD is like tossing your pebble into the pond. The first ring of people who like what you do will be your family and friends.
From there, the rings will spread. Performance opportunities, word-of-mouth advertising, and your list of supporters will grow out of those ripples as they spread across the country.”
~ Jana Stanfield
Jana Stanfield knows the frustration of being a singer-songwriter waiting for that big break with a major label. “Finally,” Stanfield says, “I stopped waiting for the major labels to deem me worthy of making records, and I deemed myself worthy.” Now she is eager to share her methods with those looking for better creative outlets for their music.
Making it happen is easier than you think and more rewarding than you ever dreamed.
“Based on completely unscientific research from fellow performers who are also making a good living from their records,” says Stanfield, “my simple system for album-selling success is accessible to any musician, singer or songwriter who yearns for the attainable pleasures of creative freedom, artistic fulfillment and an Individual Retirement Account.”
Jana’s book attacks the myths that block your ability to create and creatively market your own albums.
- “It’s too expensive.”
- “I’m not well-known enough.”
- “My records won’t sell if they’re not in the record stores.”
- “Record stores only carry the big names, and mine is small.”
- “There’s no point in making an album if I can’t quit my day job yet.”
- “I could never make enough money off my albums to quit my day job.”
- “The only people who would buy my album are friends and family, and I could never sell to them.”
- “They’ll be sitting unsold in the basement for the rest of my natural life.”
- “The major labels won’t take me seriously if I record an album on my own.”
You can believe the myths, or you can let Jana Stanfield provide you with the skill, knowledge, and confidence you need to START SMALL, DREAM BIG, AND LIVE LARGE.
To order, please visit www.Amazon.com.