Imagine yourself on this
“trip you’ll take for pleasure that will change you forever.”
You are ideal for this trip if you are a person who…
- Enjoys exploring and experiencing cultures.
- Would like to experience the Bali-laughs of a lifetime.
- Performs music, writes songs, or enjoys listening to those who do. Maybe you do magic, dance, comedy or improv. We’ll have performance opportunities for appreciative audiences.
- Is ready to break out of “the way life is” to discover “the way life can be.”
- Wants to improve your music skills. You’ll have the opportunity to take workshops with Jana Stanfield in songwriting and beginning guitar.
- Enjoyed reading “Eat, Pray, Love” and wants to experience what people love so much about Bali…and/or…is ready to…
Say “Yes to the Rest of Your Destiny”
SCROLL DOWN TO EXPLORE OUR DAY BY DAY ITINERARY!
23 NOV ~ The day after Thanksgiving, we’ll depart from San Francisco, on Singapore airlines for 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, also known as K.L., the hub of Malaysian cultural activities and events.
25 NOV ~ Arriving in K.L., you’ll be transferred to the Impiana KLCC hotel for 3 nights, with a generous daily international breakfast buffet included. Stopping in K.L. not only gives us the experience of an additional culture and an additional country. The sights are beautiful in Kuala Lumpur, the shopping is amazing, and we can also catch up on sleep after the flight there, which makes the overseas trip much easier.
26 NOV ~ Because of the change to our inner clocks, we’ll be waking up early for awhile. Mid-morning, we’ll gather for our first group circle, to help us learn each other’s names and cover any logistics or questions that have come up about the trip. If you’re up for it that afternoon, there’s an optional tour of Kuala Lumpur, which gives you a chance to discover the places you want to visit and the things you’d like to experience the next day.
27 NOV ~ Free day to relax, explore and enjoy yourself. Bali offers more artistic and handcrafted goods, so this is the place to shop if you want more upscale items or the latest photo and video equipment. The performers among us will gather after breakfast to plan our first show.
28 NOV ~ After breakfast, we fly to Bali to stay at the Parigata Resort in Sanur for 3-nights of beach time. Later that day, if all goes according to plan, Jana will host a concert featuring our groups’ performers.
29 NOV ~ Sanur, Mengwi, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Tour. This tour starts with a stop at a group favorite, the Batik center, where we’ll watch the processing center delicate process of drawing, waxing and dyeing is an ancient art indigenous to Indonesia. Wear a piece of clothing (a hat, short, skirt, or a pair of shorts) that can be decorated. The Batik artists there have been known to offer to paint a design on whatever you’re wearing. Next stop, the village of Mengwi with the 17th century Taman Ayun temple. We’ll visit the nearby sacred monkey forest and complete this ideal first full day in Bali with a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot temple.
30 NOV ~ Sanur – Free Day. This is an ideal day for whatever beach activities you enjoy. You’ll find some of the world’s best snorkeling and diving nearby.
01 Dec ~ Sanur –Ubud. After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll head for the artist community of Ubud, where we’ll overnight at The Pertiwi Resort (or similar). We recommend dinner that night at Café Wayan.
02-06 Dec ~ Ubud This is a small town where you will feel at home immediately. Instead of dragging you out of that comfortable community for daily bus tours, this trip will be different. You never know when there will be a temple ceremony, a children’s dance concert, or a cremation that we can attend. Yes, a cremation is a huge all-day celebration in most Hindu countries. By popular demand, you’ll enjoy being free to do as you please in Ubud, to create whatever you want to experience, and to see what you choose to see. Transportation is cheap there. You can walk, go by car, or, even cheaper, hitch a ride on the back of a motorbike to go wherever you want to go. Our guide will be available everyday with advice that will help you see and do what you want. You can anticipate a Jana Stanfield concert, a Talent Show featuring members of our group, a special day with the girls from the orphanage, and unexpected delights in Ubud.
07 Dec ~ Ubud Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Air on Singapore Airlines from San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur to Bali to San Francisco
- Daily breakfast
- Private hotel transfer in Kuala Lumpur
- Private airport/hotel transfers in Bali
- Private transfers to and from hotels
- Deluxe air conditioned bus
- Cold towels and bottled mineral water on the tour and transfers
- Qualified English-speaking guides
- Half Day Mengwi, Alas Kedaton and Tanah Lot Tour
- 3-hour Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Local Tax / VAT
- 3 night’s accommodation at the Impiana hotel in Kuala Lumpur or similar
- 3 Nights accommodation at Parigata Resort in Sanur or similar
- 6 Nights accommodation at Pertiwi Ubud or similar
- Visa on arrival
- Porter fee
- Guide tips
- Airport tax
- Fuel surcharges
- Other personal expenses
For more information contact…
Pannir Murugesu on behalf of Jana Stanfield email@example.com.
220 Montgomery Street Suite 469
San Francisco, CA 94104
Tel. (415) 986-1293, (888) 4 Sayang
Fax. (415) 986-1574
Book before Aug 31, 2007
Price per person – $2277.00
Bring a Friend Special: $2107.00 each*
Book after Sept 1, 2007*
Price per person – $2477.00
Bring a Friend Special: $2277.00 each*
Single Supplement Fee: $441.00
*For the “Bring a Friend Special” deposits must be received within 48 hours of each other to qualify.