Jana Stanfield is a singer-songwriter-speaker who plays the guitar during her program and performs songs that she has written, and sometimes also performs with her music videos and musical tracks. Her power lies in her ability to engage the audience. These audio-visual enhancements will greatly strengthen the program’s effectiveness.
- 2 wireless microphones and receivers (the wireless headset mic for her voice and the instrument mic for her guitar). Jana provides cords and adapters to plug both into your sound system. The cords have male XLR (3-prong) jacks, just like regular microphone cords. Both systems are Lectosonics UHF with multiple frequency settings, and the mic is made by Countryman.
- ON THUMB DRIVE: Jana provides music videos (instrumental only, without her vocals) and recordings of musical tracks that she may sing with during the program. These can be run through a computer.
In addition, you will need:
- 2 open channels on your sound system mixing board to plug in Jana’s 1 wireless mics.
- 1 mic on a stand (not podium) for the announcer to use, which will also serve as back-up for the wirelesses. The best stand for this is a boom stand (one that bends in the middle to accommodate a guitar player without touching the strings).
- Computer on which to run videos or audios, sending sound to the mixer for amplification, along with a person who’s familiar with the computer to start and stop them.
- Projector and screen on which to show the videos.
Please have a sound technician meet Jana at least 60 minutes before the program to guarantee that all the equipment works together to deliver great sound for participants. This person will need to stay to run sound during the program.
If you should have any questions, please call 615-513-5262 to reach Jana directly on her cell phone.
- The ideal setting is theatre-style with the audience set close to the stage. If Jana will not be performing in a theatre-style room setting, we require a raised platform (stage) on which she can be easily seen by all audience members.
- Please set the stage as close to the audience as possible or seat the audience as close to the stage as possible.
- Please remove the podium from the stage for Jana’s performance or move it to the back of the stage so that she has full access to the front of the stage.
- Please provide a cloth-covered long table in a well-lit, high traffic area where Jana’s CDs can be made available.
- If you should have any questions, please call Jana directly at 615-513-5262.