The single CDs (much like the 45s we enjoyed “back in the day”) were created as an affordable way to share a song you like with lots of people and an easy way to market what you do.
“What?? Market myself with a CD single?
- In the “From” space, attach your business card or a label with your contact information.
- In the pocket that holds the CD, put a piece of paper that describes (and promotes) the good work you do, or even a personal note of thanks.
- Those you give it to will think of you as they enjoy the music.
- If they share the song with others, they’ll also be sharing information about you and your business!
Ideas for promotional use:
“I use ‘If I Were Brave’ and ‘Sing, Love, Dance’ in a class, and then give a copy to each new student. Listening again gives students a way to re-experience what they learned. In the pocket of the CD, I include a class schedule for them.”
~ Winalee Zeeb, Nia-Michigan
“I love to use ‘If I Were Brave’ singles as thank you gifts for meeting planners who hire me. They are the coolest gifts and people really like them. ‘If I Were Brave’ musically anchors my message. As a content-rich speaker with lots of humor, Jana’s music boosts the emotional component of my program.”
~ Zonya Foco, RD, Speaker/Author
Ideas for personal use:
- Keep copies of ‘If I Were Brave’ in your car, backpack, or purse to give away to anyone who needs encouragement.
- Use them as ‘cards’ for birthdays, holidays, or as thank-you gifts for: Mailperson, Study group members,Kids’ teachers,Dry cleaner,Bank teller,Poodle groomer